I bought a new lens today. I had been wanting a lens that can take a nice portrait with some depth of field. (soon I will post some pictures) I was looking at the Canon EF 50mm f1.4, but I was able to get a better deal with the Canon EF 50mm f1.8 for less with little difference in image quality. Of course the f1.4 would have been a bit sharper and provided more of blur in the background, but I realized I will save some money and put that towards a zoom lens in the future. This lens is still a sharp image for the money paid! So now my Photography equipment and digital dark room includes:
Body:
CANON REBEL XT
Lenses:
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Canon EF 50 mm - f/1.8 II
Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DG HSM
Software:
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Lightroom 1.4
Photo Matix (for HDR processing)
For Christmas I am thinking a zoom lens. Its time!! I really wish I would have had it when we saw the black bear in Tennessee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment