I have an all or nothing mentality. I either workout out too much or not at all. Right now, I haven't done any endurance workout since Sunday. I have had softball on Monday and Tuesday, but that is no excuse and I don't count that as exercise. I am in the midst of re-working my workouts on paper. I am setting a 30 day challenge for myself. I am back on track tomorrow with my workouts and will log every workout on Beginner Triathlete.com. I wish I could get the RSS feed to work and then it could stream into Blogger, but something is wrong.
So tonight, I was tired after work. Feeling down about not being on track, feeling ugly, fat, blah. You know...those days. So what better...nothing in the house seemed good to eat, so went and ordered a small pizza from Hungry Howies. I picked up the pizza and these 3 guys who looked like they were in a gang were standing outside of the pizza store, like guarding it or something. They were mumbling stuff and making motions, I have no idea. Kind of scary looking. I went inside to pay for pizza, then another lady came in the door and asked for the manager because she said these guys were making rude comments. So I was like, great, they were probably mumbling rude comments to me too. Time to walk out and go to my car....one of the guys said "Your gorgeous." I was like "Thank you" and got into my vehicle. But that comment made me feel good. Thank you strange young scary gangster man who said I am gorgeous. Maybe he was being sarcastic, or whatever was on his mind, but it made me feel good. After all, was wearing gym shorts and t-shirt. Anyway, I am back on track, and gangster man helped!
Doing my workouts as planned, and logging! Day 1 starts tomorrow!
1 comment:
Ha ha! But, you are gorgeous. He wasn't making fun.
:)
Post a Comment