Monday, December 27, 2010

Earth to Kelly

I am here! Its been busy! A quick update since my last post:

1. I finished my half marathon (13.1 miles) in 2 hours 22 minutes 11 seconds!
2. Keith broke his right leg (fibula) on October 14. He had to have surgery and is still on crutches, but slowly walking with some weight on it.
3. I ran over a deer with my dodge intrepid and the insurance co. totaled the vehicle. I bought a 2008 Saturn Vue with AWD. I love it! I have had it for exactly a week!
4. We bought an XBOX 360 with Kinnect! Its so much fun!
5. My brother has moved to this neck of the woods, well Holland, so that's been fun hanging out with him more often.
6. Oh, since Keith broke his leg, we didn't travel for Thanksgiving, so I cooked a Turkey for the first time, it came out and was good!

Those are the major things, i hope to blog more, but I always say that!

No comments: