Well, lately it seems I am working out and watching movies on my free time. Since the beginning of this year, I have been going to the movies more frequently than ever. Movies seen at the theater:
The Reader - pretty good if you're into the german and holocaust movies, great acting by Kate Winslet
He's just not that into you - terrible movie, great actors in it, but kind of waste of time, and was mad that i used my free pass to Celebration on this, at least i didn't pay for it. the trailer was great, but that was it!
Taken - Awesome! Very entertaining, I am so glad I am not young and beautiful - that is my out so I am not kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.
Seven Pounds - Wil Smith always makes for great entertainment, but this movie was so slow, and one that the viewers don't know what's going on until half way and they start explaining things, too slow for me and sad.
Doubt - I love Meryl Streep, and this was interesting story about "doubt" and some fine actors. The story always kept you on the edge wondering who to believe.
Ok - I have also been renting a lot of movies this year, so far:
Vicky Christina Barcelona - nice Woody Allen movie, fun story, setting and good actors
My Best Friends Girl - gotta love Dane Cook, very crude humor though
The Bank Job - pleasantly surprised, good bank robbery movie, and a true story
Nights in Rodanthe - love Diane Lane and Richard Gere, overall, just ok, sad.
Changeling - Great acting by Anjeline Jolie, interesting 1920s story about her boy being kidnapped, and the corrupt LAPD not believing her when she says the boy returned to her is not her son - true story.
No comments:
Post a Comment