
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Diamonds are a girls best friend.
Well, I am talking about a softball diamond for me. Although my softball season this year, I have really cut down. Remember when I was playing 4 nights a week? Well last year I cut it down to 3 nights a week, and now this year I play 2 nights a week. And its perfect. Monday is co-ed league that Keith plays on too (and beer drinking. Currently we are named 3 STRIKES YOUR OUT but we are looking fora new team name. Tuesday is my Women's league, HOT STIX. Both teams we ended up in third place. My women's team actually was in a 3 way tie for first, but then they took the games that we went head to head with and ended up working out for 3rd place. Bummer. I wanted a champion shirt!! :) Playoffs start tonight for women's league, and we are going all the way!!!! Then second session of summer starts and goes through mid September. Summer is flying!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice teaser title. I of course was like "WHAT??????" and was quite disappointed when I realized what you were really talking about :)
Post a Comment